The life of a professional athlete and representing Canada on the international stage of rugby.
The 6th and final episode of this year features Harry Jones and his journey from high school rugby champion to representing Canada at both the Rugby World Cup and in the Sevens World Series. Despite his new found celebrity status, he was generous enough to take the time from Dubai to describe his journey so far and the Road to Rio 2016.
Some highlights to look forward to in the show:
- Pregame rituals and staying dialled in playing for 60,000+ fans
- Dealing with a debilitating injury (osteitis pubis) and bouncing back after being sidelined for 2 years
- A play-by-play of the Gold Medal winning try at the 2015 Pan American Games
- A rundown of the Sevens Series, the Repechage, and Canada’s Road to Rio
“It was probably the highlight of my rugby career so far”
– Harry on the Pan Am Games 2015 Gold Medal Winning Try.
Click HERE for a clip of the clutch last-minute try to clinch gold in Men’s Rugby Sevens at the Pan American Games.
Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Hero to Have Dinner With:
Captain Trevor Greene (read his story here)